Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Got a few things to say:
1. Sorry for the double post, not sure why it turned out that way. i clicked only once. hehe.
2. Upon re-reading my previous post, it might sound quite harsh. which isn't what it is meant to be.
3. Let's pray for those who are involved in GO. I know of a lot of us who are involved in children's camp.
take 1 min now to pray for the children's camp k.
4. I was just reading
Songs of songs today. I was thinking if I should bypass it and read Isaiah. but i decided to read it. And i found it a little strange reading it. But yet, there are some lessons hidden in it. Thus, I propose we read it (for those who like me, never had much clue what it meant) and for us to
post our thoughts on it, or talk about it the next time we read. hee... ok. Jia you for all still prepping exams. Press on. May God be your strength.
love,
jac
jac wrote.
x10:37 AM
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Got a few things to say:
1. Sorry for the double post, not sure why it turned out that way. i clicked only once. hehe.
2. Upon re-reading my previous post, it might sound quite harsh. which isn't what it is meant to be.
3. Let's pray for those who are involved in GO. I know of a lot of us who are involved in children's camp.
take 1 min now to pray for the children's camp k.
4. I was just reading
Songs of songs today. I was thinking if I should bypass it and read Isaiah. but i decided to read it. And i found it a little strange reading it. But yet, there are some lessons hidden in it. Thus, I propose we read it (for those who like me, never had much clue what it meant) and for us to
post our thoughts on it, or talk about it the next time we read. hee... ok. Jia you for all still prepping exams. Press on. May God be your strength.
love,
jac
jac wrote.
x10:37 AM