Saturday, August 05, 2006

Goodness. Just using this blogspot thing has got me all confused. As you can see it's my first time posting here. And there's the title and this and that. .what is all these man. lol.So excuse this entry if it somehow turns out displaying very wrong.

Anyway I know I've been detached from the cell for a very long time, but I never forgot the great and joyous times I had with all of you guys 4-5years ago. Church events, cell outings, gatherings, BBQs, the Eklesia camp. .How each and everyone of you played an important part in my spiritual growth.Like how I even returned to church again since after Sunday School was because Terry encouraged me to attend one youth service. All the encouragement, the prayers, and the listening ears when I needed to voice. It's you guys that made COR a home for me. I'm still in the States and would be here for about another month. And I must say, I REALLY MISS YOU GUYS!Even though it's not as if I've been participating in alota activities or even lunches with you all for a long time. But this goes to show that your love, support, and kindness from so many years ago have really impacted me.And I've been meaning to tell the cell how much I appreciate, do love, and need you guys, but I never got down to doing it, THEN, I thought posting here would be perfect. And I've been going to church here, met people here, and I realise there's no place like El-Shaddai.= )

Keep doing what you're doing guys!'Cos you must be doing something right. And you all are =)

I am really encouraged by how you guys are sincerely constantly bursting with exuberance, passion, and desire for the Lord and to doing His works. And that itself, is a unique gift from God. People like you guys are running extinct. I haven't met or even seen one person that would encourage me spiritually in any way. Maybe except on Spirit Channel. I guess God has placed me in my current position to open my eyes to see, what that is right in front of me, which I was oblivious to before.

Love you all and God blessethh abundantly!

Cat


jac wrote.
x11:53 AM


blog. 
links.
tagboard.