Tuesday, July 25, 2006

How to post:
1. Click BlogThis! which is on top of the page. it's in the centre top.
2. You will see this pop-up: Please sign in before proceeding.
3. Follow instructions then you can blog already lor. must set up an account. =)

Anyway, I want to confess that on sunday after prac, I felt tired and was telling Serene I hope it was all over. Though I was excited over the souls who will enter into the kingdom, I was also self-centred and hope I can rest & not bother about people issues. I wonder how many of you have such a thought that you wish it was all over.

I thought about it some more and I felt ashamed of myself. I asked God for forgiveness for my selfishness. I want to be excited again. Not afraid of what may come my way. For the Lord's glory alone. Not bothered of my own tiredness if it means salvation. And that's asking God to give me love and compassion. For talk is cheap, but when there's sacrifice, that's when it's love beyond what's easy to offer. Jesus died on the cross. what we're doing is not much.

And I want to applaud everyone, esp. those who are working and serving. Thank you for setting the example. Really. I'm really encouraged.

Hope that in the days ahead - today, tmr, all the way till 30th July, we'll press on in prayer, renew our love for the lost, and serve willingly and cheerfully.

Read 2 Corinthians 9:6-15. Let's pray for each other too, and may our dance, drama, songs etc overflow in many expressions of thanks to God.

NO CELL THIS WEEK ALSO! rest well.

love, jac


jac wrote.
x11:41 AM


blog. 
links.
tagboard.