Wednesday, May 10, 2006
I"m at work now...it's suppose to be lunch time...oh well..you know something..I just realised I dont want to work, i want to enjoy my holidayz...so I started thinking...thinking who i can jio to slack with me..
Jacqueline-can't slack-exams are coming up, gotta study
Serene-can't slack-internship
Terry-can't slack-he's away in Cambodia clocking his CPI/GOING HK WITHOUT ME
Jeffrey-can't slack-away in America
Malcolm-can't slack-away in America
Kelvin-can't slack-army/studying at SIM
Jeremy-can't slack-army/studying at SIM/GOING TO HK WITHOUT ME
Ai jia-can't slack-at work
Xiao Quan-can't slack-at work/exam/studying
Brandon-Army/GOING HK WITHOUT ME
Amos-Army
NUS friends-can't slack-climbing mountain
Life sucks.... you all very horrigber leh.
I have nobody to slack my life away (for this holz...)
conclusion-Jieling-can't slack-cos she has no choice but to work to keep herself company
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH>.....
all the above..are crap...just joking.
JL wrote.
x12:58 PM
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
I"m at work now...it's suppose to be lunch time...oh well..you know something..I just realised I dont want to work, i want to enjoy my holidayz...so I started thinking...thinking who i can jio to slack with me..
Jacqueline-can't slack-exams are coming up, gotta study
Serene-can't slack-internship
Terry-can't slack-he's away in Cambodia clocking his CPI/GOING HK WITHOUT ME
Jeffrey-can't slack-away in America
Malcolm-can't slack-away in America
Kelvin-can't slack-army/studying at SIM
Jeremy-can't slack-army/studying at SIM/GOING TO HK WITHOUT ME
Ai jia-can't slack-at work
Xiao Quan-can't slack-at work/exam/studying
Brandon-Army/GOING HK WITHOUT ME
Amos-Army
NUS friends-can't slack-climbing mountain
Life sucks.... you all very horrigber leh.
I have nobody to slack my life away (for this holz...)
conclusion-Jieling-can't slack-cos she has no choice but to work to keep herself company
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH>.....
all the above..are crap...just joking.
JL wrote.
x12:58 PM