Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Hi everyone!!!
This sat's cell group at jeremy's house! please don't go to church k?
The time to meet is 3 pm in his house, if anyone needs directions, feel free to contact me la. =)
Nice to hear angeline's testimony. Btw, I've tried sharing with my friend from India yesterday. I think it's a good start, as she never heard that Christians enjoy their relationship with God. Well, Let's continue to press on!
love,
Jac
jac wrote.
x6:05 PM
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Hi everyone!!!
This sat's cell group at jeremy's house! please don't go to church k?
The time to meet is 3 pm in his house, if anyone needs directions, feel free to contact me la. =)
Nice to hear angeline's testimony. Btw, I've tried sharing with my friend from India yesterday. I think it's a good start, as she never heard that Christians enjoy their relationship with God. Well, Let's continue to press on!
love,
Jac
jac wrote.
x6:05 PM