Saturday, October 22, 2005

What we said in cell group, about why being a Christian is important, about what to say when people ask us about the reason for having faith, and what to do about witnessing......

Amos:
It is our examples, our lifestyles that make a statement about how important God is.
It is a multi-level conviction: body, soul, spirit. A complete belief. We know God is real in all these realms.

Jeff:
We need help and know we cannot handle life on our own. Does it make sense to be successful if it all ends when you die?

If I am not a Christian, I don't have to care about a lot of things. I can pursue instant gratification and achieve a lot of things. In the end, so? What's next? Are we just born to die some day?

If I am a Christian, even though I've got a set of values to follow, I hold on to it coz I can look forward to the end of this life. There is more to it than NOW.

Jieling:
God is important to me. Coz i can feel and experience him.

Malcolm:
You cannot get it unless you share a relationship with God. I value the relationship with God.

Ben:
We have to pay attention to our conduct while talking.

Terry:
This cannot be completely explained by Science. God is more than that. I can't understand my God totally coz He's beyond comprehension.

Weiyang:
It's the personal experience.

Kelvin:
We should be more ready to share God than give an answer. We need to stand firm. Everyone will have their weak moments. Hit a roadblock, met a wall. Someday you will find Christianity makes sense after all. i MET Jesus.

Brandon:
God's been good to me all the while. To turn my back against God, I will be totally ungrateful.

On Insecurity: Is it true that Christians are insecure people?
(Amos) Can the world give you security unconditionally? I am secured with God. If you take God away from my life, I will be insecured. Coz I know Him, and I know what's missing if He's gone.

Ser:
It's about prayer and having faith. That's the way to reach people. Taking the step of faith to go forth.

Jac:
I believe we are called to witness. If not, the blood of the people will be on our heads. Not only that, what if it is too late and the people around us haven't realised the importance of God?

I guess we just need to take steps of faith. God will honour that.

Amos:
Have we done enough? If your friend or family member dies tmr, will you feel that you did not do enough to see the person in heaven in future?

Kelvin:
When evangelising, Don't leave God out.

well, these are some random thoughts. May God empower you to be His mighty soldier.

If you are at a point where you've lost sight of Him, think about your life now, do you find your meaning and purpose there?

May God bless you.


jac wrote.
x11:32 PM


blog. 
links.
tagboard.