Saturday, June 18, 2005

A belief or an opinion
My Notion of Emotions
I always wanted to blog, but didn't have the time or perseveranceto turn on my computer since I've started working.. It’s been a while..Yes! definitely.

BUT I do blog everyday!, (not literally on the internet), but the moment I'm out of my house, the words starts flowing, thinking of every word I wanted to pen on the blog...and I would ask God for his righteous opinion regarding about my thoughts for the day, and slowly, I've been blogging to God along the quiet and tranquil journey to the bus stop .

I knew God was reading my blog.

...It's always the case!!!, I would have the perfect sentences and style of phrasing in mind, as usual, the little 'hullabaloo' excitement in me wants to hurry up the slow bus and quickly rush to the office to use my colleagues's computer (*cos' her's has internet! And mine doesn't!), nonetheless, the moment I reached my destination, I totally different, the excitement turned to boredom, I've lost it! I didn't blog.

It was the 17th of June, and I've realized how much we've differently we've grown be it individually or as a cell. It seems that God had stopped time for me, as I didn't feel as old as I should be....but the world was hinting to me that my time is constantly ticking away...though the figure had changed from '1"_ to '2'_ , I've never felt better in my life (I'm not sure whether I'll say the same thing when I’m 30! )
...Is God my fantasy and the World that I'm living in REAL?...Or my fantasy is real and the world is just another fantasy.. Well, I'll just go on dreaming and live in my fantasy, I'll tell you when we meet again in my fantasy real world.

See! Get what I mean by saying all my thoughts are lost! And words are all over the place? Ha --------------oh well----see you soon my friends....

-18th June.


JL wrote.
x8:50 AM


blog. 
links.
tagboard.